Tips on buying home through relo company

Procedure is not what you'd expect

By Inman News Feed
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 7 | Posted May. 4, 2009

Prev| Page: 1 2

COMMENTS

1. Anonymous said... on Jun 13, 2012 at 07:20PM

“read this .. interesting”

2. Giselle Dawn said... on Aug 9, 2014 at 02:06PM

“Crist Luis Loan Service

Loan Services Offered (Apply For A Loan)

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you
need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt
or pay off your bills or start a nice business?

We offer loan at 2% interest rate and with no credit check, we offer Personal
loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital, business loan, education
loan,home loan or loan for any reason!.

FOR MORE INQUIRIES CONTACT US VIA EMAIL BELOW
cristluisloanservices@outlook.com

Note: All applicant must be above the age of 18yrs.

Regards.”

3. Loan Offer said... on Aug 12, 2014 at 08:15PM

“Do you want to become very rich, famous or powerful in life? Please note that you will receive $1,000,000.00 in Illuminati Club Member for every person I successfully recruit. so contact illuminatibrotherhood01@gmail.com now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the illuminati member and get all you need in life.

4. Anonymous said... on Oct 14, 2014 at 08:25AM

“I recently bought a home through a relocation company. The seller's agent suggested that home inspection contingency be removed.

Since the property seemed in good shape, I agreed.

However, the home inspector I hired found numerous problems. When I moved in, I found a lot more. The house is in need of many repairs.

Lessons learned, never agree to removing home inspection contingency regardless how appealing the home looks.”

5. Jucy Homles said... on Jul 2, 2015 at 07:10PM

“I have been trying to get a loan for some time now but i was unable to get a loan due to my credit score All other corporation/bank turned me down due to my credit score. Till i was introduced by a family friend to Nathan Dylan Services (NDS) and i was able to get a loan from them without any delay. So i am using this opportunity to inform everyone out there both individuals/company etc to contact this trust worthy firm were i was able to get my loan from to solve any financial issue you might be passing through now. If interested feel free to contact Mr. Dylan now via email (nathdylan@outlook.com) to obtain any amount of loan you need today and i assure you that they will fulfill your request and make your dreams come through and Please note, they give out loans to all parts of the world at low interest rate. Contact them now to get any type of loan you need now.
Thank you.
Mrs. Jucy Holmes.”

6. Bryan Roland said... on Aug 5, 2015 at 08:43PM

We are financial facilitators and leading providers of Loan Funds and BG/SBLC to credible investors, worldwide. Our company provide funds on loan basis up to $90 Million for projects-funding and capital expansion of business activities. Our Loans can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.

Let us know the exact amount of Loan you require for executing your projects or for expanding your business, and we shall facilitate remittance of the Funds in your favor. Your honesty, faithfulness and capacity to invest the funds wisely and repay within 5 to 15years is very important to us.

You are expected to send your full name and address, your line of business, loan amount required, purpose of the Loan and your preferred repayment period (between five to fifteen years). Upon receipt of these details, our Board of Directors will commence the loan processes in your favor. Upon receipt of your email”

7. Mrs Rachel said... on Aug 14, 2015 at 10:49AM

“Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you”