Co-signing FHA loan has strings attached

REThink Real Estate

By Inman News Feed
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 72 | Posted May. 15, 2009

***

What's your opinion? Leave your comments below or send a letter to the editor. To contact the writer, click the byline at the top of the story.

Prev| Page: 1 2

COMMENTS

1. jofabian said... on Jul 4, 2009 at 06:05AM

This whole stimulus package is just part of the governments long term plan to take away the power of the people. Are we going to do something about it or be lazy and think someone else is going to do it for us? It is time for a revolution. We need to overthrow the government and take our power back. Before there is nothing we can do about it. you should check www.obamamortgage2009.blogspot.com/2009/03/obamas-ortgage-modification-do-you.html#comments”

2. loispoor said... on Jul 6, 2009 at 04:02AM

“I own a condo and have an outstanding balance of $140k, consisting of $104k primary and $36k secondary. I took the home equity to consolidate debts. At the time the property was valued at $163k but now it is valued at $134k. I'm looking to sell because i am engaged and will be moving into my fiancee's home. Check http://obamamortgage2009.blogspot.com/2009/03/obamas-mortgage-modification-do-you.html If I have a buyer who offers me within say $5-7k of the outstanding, can i agree to assume a loan on the residual and pay the bank the difference over time with interest? The same bank holds both mortgages.

3. Anonymous said... on Sep 13, 2010 at 08:14PM

“If my husband and I were to buy a house. We wanted my mom to co-sign for us. I was told that they will look at the person who makes the lowest. Is that true? We were hoping that it might increase the amount we qualified for.”

4. Anonymous said... on Apr 19, 2011 at 08:38PM

“We just purchased a home for our son in Washington DC (closing was on 4/18/2011) - purchase price was $830,000.00 - we paid cash....my son and myself are on the deed. I would like to co-sign a loan with him and get some of my cash out. He is graduating college in a month and will have job paying $40K upon graduation. Can I apply for an FHA loan of $600K as co-borrower with him...does FHA require that we each qualify for the loan or can they use my income/credit? When is the earliest that we can apply - does he have to be employed for a specific period of time before we can apply? Our LTV would be less than 75%.”

5. Anonymous said... on Apr 20, 2011 at 12:21AM

“can a person who is the co borrower who has cosigned and have their name on the deed on a FHA loan just take their name off the home without the primary knowledge or just stop paying on the loan?”

6. Anonymous said... on Sep 14, 2011 at 05:53AM

“I just purchased a home with FHA this realtionship has gone sour what are my rights as co borrower we put all the money down and are making mortgage payments?”

7. Anonymous said... on Oct 18, 2011 at 08:25PM

“Will my co-buyer be responsible for an acciedent on my property?”

8. petersmith01 said... on May 28, 2013 at 01:41AM

“Many home buyers these days are guaranteed by FHA (FHA) home loans. Is your sale house up to FHA standards? If not, you're missing out on potential buyers. Pay for your home inspection with a short term loan.”

9. Dr oscar Remmy said... on May 14, 2015 at 06:19PM

Dear sir/Madam,

We can help you with a loan today, I want you to contact me if interested. Take an Immediate decision and contact us in our Home Office were loan transactions are process and transfer within the shortest possible period. Email.....oscaremmyloanfirm@gmail.com

Personal Loan

Occupation:
Contact phone number:
Loan amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of loan:
Monthly Income / Yearly Income:

IF interested Fill immediately and return.

Regards

Occupation:
Contact phone number:
Loan amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of loan:
Monthly Income / Yearly Income:

IF interested Fill immediately and return.

Regards
Oscar Remy
Global Finance”

11. Elane said... on Jun 9, 2015 at 09:56AM

“Hi ,
My name is Elane Da Silva

If getting a legit loan online was that easy as stated in all this fabricated loan testimonies that i have been reading through online , then why were my husband and I turned down for a loan online more than twice after been scammed of about $16,000 United State Dollars ? We the loan seekers are the common regular victims of this fake loan stories simply because we are in dire needs we believe in their stories out of desperation to get a loan, but at the end of it all we find out that we have gained nothing but rather loosed the little we have into the hands of this online scammers who claim to be real lenders .the lenders told us to pay some few amount for insurance because they said that we were high risk!! How is that? I still don't understand how!! how can a lender be requesting several fees from a borrower ? if that borrower was having money would he or she have come along to ask for a loan ?? those lenders deceived my husband and i of getting a loa”

12. Elane said... on Jun 9, 2015 at 09:59AM

“my husband and i of getting a loan and we thought it was all real because we never believed that there was anytime as an online loan scam and they had all pay all we had to them and due to the way things were moving we had to close out our business over here as we could not meet up with the customers needs any longer because we sold all most every single goods we had and we could not replace them as we thought that we could do so if we get our requested loan amount ... yes !! we were scammed by two different lenders online ! a customer who was also a closed friend to the family saw the way things were so bad and decided to introduce us to a loan company but we refused any further loan offer because we had concluded that all of them were scams but he insisted as he opened up of getting a loan from them but we believed him at a spot after he opened up because we knew him from the onset to be a man of unquestionable character who was always known for his words and we applied with this com”

13. Elane said... on Jun 9, 2015 at 10:01AM

“unquestionable character who was always known for his words and we applied with this company that he called CREDIT PREMIER INTL but prior to our application with this email address : creditpremierintl@outlook.com , that he provided to us we quickly lookup this loan company in Google so that we could be sure that they were legit .. yes !! it was to my own satisfaction and i applied but God was so kind that he lead us through and we got our loan .. Oh well, I'm just glad that we got our loan without been scammed or any stress . Email: creditpremierintl@outlook.com , Telephone: 1 619 478 6459, www.facebook.com/creditpremierintl

Elane Da Silva, you can reach me on my official email address elanerosadasilva@gmail.com.”

14. Marcio said... on Jun 9, 2015 at 10:03AM

“My name is Marcio, and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 100,000 USD to start my life all over as the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meet the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr. David Wilson the C.E.O of (CREDIT PREMIER INTL), he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 100,000 USD, i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact(Email: creditpremierintl@outlook.com , Telephone: 1 619 478 6459, www.facebook.com/creditpremierintl) because they are understanding and kind hearted.”

15. Malissa Delh said... on Jun 21, 2015 at 10:33AM

“Hello, I am Malissa Delh, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr James Lewis. He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: amacoloancompany@cash4u.com or amacoloancompany@gmail.com”

16. henry said... on Jun 22, 2015 at 08:03PM

“Welcome to HENRY LOANS COMPANY
henryloanscompany@yahoo.com
(A Personalized Service for All Your Financial Needs)
We, henry loans Company Providers offers loan
at a very low interest rate of 3%, we offer Personal
loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,
Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and
Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with a
maximum duration of 30 years.
Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you
have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in
debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no
more as we are here to offer you a low interest loan.
Our loan ranges from $5,000-USD (Five Thousand US
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6”

17. Julie Garrisson said... on Jul 1, 2015 at 06:59PM

“LOAN TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT LOAN FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
Hello Everyone, My names are Mrs Julie Garrison, i am from the United States of America, currently living in Texas city.i went in search for a loan on the internet , and the Lord lead me to a genuine loan lender, A Company of AMIGO LOAN FIRM.{amigoloanfirm@yahoo.com}, whom i contacted and requested for a loan amount of $45,000.00 dollars to establish a new business, and to my surprise i got my desired loan within 2 days(48 hours). While searching for a company to get a loan from, i read various testimonies of how people where scammed of their money,and i was scared.I am happy i came in contact with AMIGO LOAN FIRM.so i humbly advice you in search of a genuine loan lender to quickly contact AMIGO LOAN FIRM via email:{amigoloanfirm@yahoo.com} and you will be as happy as i am.may the good lord bless them and reward them effortlessly for what they have done in my life. Indeed they are the best loan lenders.”

18. Mrs Helena Hrms said... on Jul 3, 2015 at 11:53AM

Hello, greetings to every one i am here to inform you about Mrs. Helena Thomas Loan Home, the organization is out here to offer all kinds of financial assistance to every individual no matter the condition of your financial status, below are the types of loan offered thanks.

We Offer The Following Kinds Of Loans
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan -Low Down or Zero Money Financing Program Available at 2% rate

FIRST INFORMATION'S NEEDED ARE:

Full Names:
Country/State:
Location:
Age:
Contact Phone numbers:
Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of Loan:
thanks and God bless.

Contact EMAIL: loanconsolidationcenter01@gmail.com”

19. Mis Nancy Leonard. said... on Jul 7, 2015 at 12:58PM

Good-day,

I'm Mis Nancy Leonard. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits. So email:ptlender01@gmail.com

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpo”

20. Mis Nancy Leonard. said... on Jul 7, 2015 at 12:59PM

Good-day,

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpo”

21. Anita Frank said... on Jul 30, 2015 at 01:47PM

“Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan(10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
Student loan..........,Business start up loan
Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

22. monika said... on Jul 31, 2015 at 09:40AM

“Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mr. Barry More.”

23. Dr. Robert Jack said... on Aug 2, 2015 at 07:12PM

“Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)”

24. Mr Alexader Dennis said... on Aug 7, 2015 at 01:22AM

“DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
Mr Alexader Dennis now offers loans such as follow.. Home Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Company Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans Etc,, Have you been rejected by other banks or other brokers? Do you have bad credit scores and no one is willing to give you loan? Contact us today for urgent and easy loan. We give out loan from $1,000 To $2,000,000 with a very low rate of 3% From the period of 1 to 5 years duration. Note:

(1) Borrower must be reliable and willing to pay back the loan as promised,
(2) Borrower should be above 18 years of age
(3) Borrower must be employed or business owner
(4) Borrower will start paying back the loan three months after the loan approval Contact: alexaderdennisloans@gmail.com

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00

* The interest rate is at 3%

* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.

* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.

* Terms and conditions of the loans”

25. matt Sato said... on Aug 8, 2015 at 01:01PM

“TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY

Hello everyone,

I am Matt Sato by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Eco Bank did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email the legit loan company via email: { onlineloan.finance@outlook.com } and be free of internet scams. thanks… Matt Sato from California, USA.

E_mail: urgentloanhelp@outlook.com

E_mail: Onlineloan_finance@yahoo.com

web: www.urgentonlineloan.webs.com

26. Hwa Jurong said... on Aug 9, 2015 at 07:51AM

“Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:hwajurong382@yahoo.com hwajurong12@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

28. Dr. Robert Jack said... on Aug 10, 2015 at 03:22PM

“Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by prov”

29. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

“Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)”

30. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

31. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

32. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

33. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

34. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 09:59AM

35. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

36. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

37. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

38. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

39. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

40. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

41. Mrs.Juliet Quin said... on Aug 13, 2015 at 10:00AM

42. Phil Howardson said... on Aug 14, 2015 at 08:46AM

“Hello applicant

My names are Mr. Phil Howardson, and i am the owner of the firm known as Phil Howardson Loan Firm. I I just want to let you all know that i give out loans from 1,000.00 USD to a maximum amount of 10,000,000.00 USD with a low interest rate of 3%.

We are people with good characters and with good heart because we are ordained to help the poor with their needs, so that is exactly what we are doing. Dear applicant, if you take a loan from us, you will never regret it because we are real and legit and we don't involve in any type of scam activities. Our English is very clear, our services are very smooth and affordable, our workers are well mannered because you can be treated as if you are also a family.

I give you all a 100% that you will get this loan after you apply for it because we won't scam you, we are Christians, so scamming of our fellow humans is restricted from our lifestyle.

Contact us today through our company email which is philloanfirm2@yahoo.com so that t”

43. Georgian said... on Aug 14, 2015 at 07:01PM

“HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE
I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Loan company (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Victoria Lawson Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Next”

44. Landy said... on Aug 16, 2015 at 12:10AM

“Hi I just bought my home in June 2015. I bought it with a non-occupant co-borrower. I was wondering if it is possible to remove the non-occupant co-borrower(mother) from the deed. The non-occupant co-borrower would like to remove herself from the house deed but remain on the loan so I do not have to refinance.”

45. Dr. Robert Jack said... on Aug 16, 2015 at 04:27PM

46. Mr Klement Walker said... on Aug 18, 2015 at 02:22PM

“APPLY FOR BUSINESS LOAN, PERSONAL LOAN NOW @ 3% RATE.
Stress Free loan offer Needed Contact us today I am a private lender who give out loan to private and corporate individuals Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you need finance to establish your business? Do you need finance for the expansion of you business? Or do you need a personal loan? My loan ranges from personal to business loan. My interest rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast as well. I am very willing to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. If you are really ready to get. your financial problems solved,Then search no further and apply for a loan today. If you are interested fill the DATA FORM so that i can give you my terms and conditions. Klement_Waker@outlook.com

* Full name:……………………….
* Sex …………………………….
* Country…………………………..
* State:…………………………….
* Occupation:……………………..
* phone number:………………….
* Age:……………………………….
* Amount needed as loan:………
* Loan Duration:…………………..”

47. Mr Jorge Becker said... on Aug 19, 2015 at 09:36PM

“Are you been stress financially that you need a loan for the solution to the problem? Quick Apply Now via email: jorgebeckerloans1@yahoo.com for more information and solution to your financial problem. No scam please. only honest and sincere persons are welcome in this company. Quick Apply Now via email:jorgebeckerloans1@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Mr Jorge Becker”

48. Mr Alexader Dennis said... on Aug 20, 2015 at 05:40PM

“DO YOU NEED A LOAN?

(1) Borrower must be reliable and willing to pay back the loan as promised,
(2) Borrower should be above 18 years of age
(3) Borrower must be employed or business owner

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00

* The interest rate is at 3%

* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.

* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.

* Terms and conditions of the loans”

49. brenda willams said... on Aug 21, 2015 at 05:07PM

“Good day Audience. I am Brenda Williams a single mom, from Ohio USA, i want to use this great medium to announce this lender Mr Joshua Brown who is really a God sent to my family. few months back i was in search of a loan form the internet where i was scammed of $3,000.00 i never thought i will ever apply for a loan on the internet again before i met a post about this lender made by one Monica Carlos who also got a loan from him, then i took a try again, after loan processing i was ask to provide my banking details which i did and to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $45,000.00 at first i thought it was a joke until i got to the bank to confirm and it was true, i was overwhelmed with joy. so i want you all who desire a loan and are capable of paying back the funds at the due time to contact:(fidelitybankloanoffer4@gmail.com) and be a partaker of my testimony.”

50. monikairan said... on Aug 21, 2015 at 07:31PM

Thanks,
Mr. Barry More.”

51. Dr. Robert Jack said... on Aug 22, 2015 at 02:35PM

“Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)”

52. Morgan Steev said... on Aug 23, 2015 at 06:58PM

“HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM HERMAN CEIN LOAN FINANCE (CEINLOANFINANCE@YAHOO.COM)

Hello everyone, My name is Morgan Steev white, I am from the New Jersey, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Herman Cein { ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Herman Cein the C.E.O of Herman Cein Loan Finances who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Herman Cein, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Mr Herman Cein on his email address: { Ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com} or call (201) 720-8275 for help.”

53. Kinberly said... on Aug 24, 2015 at 06:47PM

“Good News,

We offer private, commercial and personal Business finance with very minimal annual interest rates as low as 2.5 percent within 1 year to 50 years maturity period anywhere in the world. Company mail: verizheightltd@outlook.com

Our Credits are well insured for maximum security is our priority, contact Verizon Heights now, specialists who help stop Bad Credit History, to discover a win solution.

Interested parties may get in touch:
Name: Alen Kinberly
Lender: verizheightltd@outlook.com

Best regards,
Alen Kinberly”

54. Mr Alexader Dennis said... on Aug 24, 2015 at 06:51PM

“DO YOU NEED A LOAN?

(1) Borrower must be reliable and willing to pay back the loan as promised,
(2) Borrower should be above 18 years of age
(3) Borrower must be employed or business owner

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00

* The interest rate is at 3%

* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.

* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.

* Terms and conditions of the loans”

55. Mr Alexader Dennis said... on Aug 24, 2015 at 06:51PM

“DO YOU NEED A LOAN?

(1) Borrower must be reliable and willing to pay back the loan as promised,
(2) Borrower should be above 18 years of age
(3) Borrower must be employed or business owner

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00

* The interest rate is at 3%

* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.

* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.

* Terms and conditions of the loans”

56. LADY LOPEZ said... on Aug 28, 2015 at 11:31AM

“Hello,
I'm Lady Lopez of the Church finance the loan, a legitimate loan lender, we give loans to businesses to invest and to solve financial problems, our loans easily and share capital of $150 Million usd, plans to grant private loans short and long term, a term ranging from $500 usd to $150 million usd usd for all serious people, reliable, and integrate you want to make the loan. My interest rate of 2% if you are interested in our offer please contact us at, LADYLOPEZLOANINSTITUTE@GMAIL.COM

Name: LADY LOPEZ

E-mail:LADYLOPEZLOANINSTITUTE@GMAIL.COM”

57. LADY LOPEZ said... on Aug 28, 2015 at 11:31AM

“Hello,

Name: LADY LOPEZ

E-mail:LADYLOPEZLOANINSTITUTE@GMAIL.COM”

58. Mr Sartin Coore said... on Aug 28, 2015 at 08:12PM

“Need an Instant loan @2% rate? Do you need finances to finance your
business? Are you in need of financial assistance? Have you thought of
obtaining a loan? Probably you have been turned down by your local
banks.to apply COMPOSE A NEW MESSAGE E-mail:
waynezhollowayloanfunds00@outlook.com
fill the following form to apply

You consultancy to fill in and send back details below ..

Your name: ______________________

“Need an Instant loan @2% rate? Do you need finances to finance your
business? Are you in need of financial assistance? Have you thought of
obtaining a loan? Probably you have been turned down by your local
banks.to apply COMPOSE A NEW MESSAGE E-mail:
waynezhollowayloanfunds00@outlook.com
fill the following form to apply

You consultancy to fill in and send back details below ..

Your name: ______________________
Your address: ____________________
Your country: ____________________
Your Occupation: __________________
Loan Amount Needed: ______________
Loan Duration: ____________________
Monthly income: __________________
Cell phone number: ________________
Is the application for a loan before: ________________
If the application for a loan before, where treated fairly? where the
company is located? ...
promted to forward all your sequel response to our company email (
waynezhollowayloanfunds00@outlook.com )

NOTE:You shall receive the loan conditions and terms once we received your
filled loan form so i look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Mr Sartin Coore

60. Mrs. Kate Kazan said... on Aug 29, 2015 at 04:14AM

“I am Mrs. Kate Kazan, currently living in New jersey city, USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in may 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr. John Potto at johnpotto4@gmail.com”

61. Vicent Jessy said... on Aug 29, 2015 at 04:50AM

“Goodday,

i am Mr Vicent Jessy a private loan lender,who give out loan in a very low interest rate of 3%.we give out all kind of loan like Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, auto loan and other good Reason, I also give out loans from the rang of $5,000USD- $100,000,000.00USD at a 3% interest rate. Duration of 1- 15 years depending on the amount you need as loan. Get back to us for more information via: vicentjessy@gmail.com

Remain Blessed,
Vicent Jessy”

62. Mr Jorge Becker said... on Sep 1, 2015 at 10:35PM

“Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr Jorge Becker, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private
individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(jorgebeckerloans1@yahoo.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to b”

63. Mr Jorge Becker said... on Sep 1, 2015 at 10:35PM

“Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to b”

64. Mr Jorge Becker said... on Sep 1, 2015 at 10:35PM

“Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to b”

65. Mr Jorge Becker said... on Sep 1, 2015 at 10:35PM

“Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to b”

66. name said... on Sep 2, 2015 at 09:41AM

“Hello,

Are you a man or a woman you have been looking for a loan? To expand your business or setting up your own business or to pay off your debt or house rent if so then we are your answer, We offer loan from 1,000.00
to the maximum of 500,000,000.00 on 20% interest rate with any duration that you can afford. Email us today via: jodanservices876@gmail.com

67. Mr larry said... on Sep 2, 2015 at 09:41AM

“Hello,

68. Anita Frank said... on Sep 2, 2015 at 06:16PM

“Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with refere”

69. Georgian said... on Sep 2, 2015 at 09:10PM

“HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE
When i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Loan company (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Victoria Lawson Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

*Full Name:

*Address:

*Tell:

*loan amount:

*Loan duration:

*Country:

*Purpose of loan

*Monthly Income:

*Occupation

*Next of kins :

Contact her company Via Email: marianlawson@outlook.com”

70. Anonymous said... on Sep 3, 2015 at 07:40AM

“Hello everybody, I am Mrs Ann ,currently living in canada,I am a married man at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by august 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender by a friend named Mr. James and i got a loan sum of $10,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr. Stanley Kings he doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her,he offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact his company through this email om”

71. Anonymous said... on Sep 3, 2015 at 07:40AM

72. Mr Jackson raymond said... on Sep 4, 2015 at 03:35PM

“Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible, contact our specialist for advice and finance planning. If you need a quick loan contact us via Email:elanfinancialservices112@gmail.com”