Stealth Jihad

By Steven Wells
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 11 | Posted Feb. 27, 2009

1) Do you--despite the utter lack of empirical evidence and the fact that the very idea is self-evidently ridiculous-- believe in the existence of an all-powerful, all-knowing sky-god who, despite the existence of disease, cruelty and suffering and the written evidence that he's a totally mental fucking Nazi, is also somehow "good"?

2) Really?

3) Aw come on!

4) For real?

5) Last chance. Are you absolutely, cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die sure?

6) Would you like to buy a really super magic "Jesus" penny that cures all know diseases and guarantees wealth and happiness? For eight simple payments of $99.99?

Anybody who replied "yes" to all the above questions would of course be removed from the electoral roll, leaving the government of America entirely in the hands of liberal Jews, Christians and Muslims (who only pretend to believe in God, bless them); atheists; agnostics; the hard-core of godless, baby-eating alien space lizards, like Dick Cheney, who really run the Republican party (and have nothing but sneering contempt for the born-again idiots who keep them in power) and who are so utterly evil that if they had a single spiritual bone in their inhumanly cold-blooded bodies, would worship Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies.

Hey some people say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Prev| Page: 1 2

COMMENTS

1. The Guardian Sucks said... on Jan 6, 2009 at 08:42AM

“Wow what a boring wank job you are. A Johnny one-note who keeps tapping f sharp hoping people will finally start humming along. Wells, I have a story assignment for you. I know you think I'm a dumb Septic and have no business assigning stories to majestic, imperious writers for the Grauniad but hear me out. Go interview a chap named Steven Grasse. He runs British Reparations, a Philly outfit. That's right, he's right in your coverage area. (What could be better???) Dude's even got a book out. You need to get out more. You need to talk to real Yanks. Yanks who understand what a shithole England is and can talk back to you. Grasse is one of those guys. So there's your assignment. I won't even take a fee on this. You can thank me later.”

2. the Steven Wells said... on Jan 6, 2009 at 08:57AM

“Hey Sean, when are you going to get the Cranky Yank website up and running again? http://ukmediawatch.blogspot.com/ Well done for not being racist in the above post, by the way, Keep it up.”

3. neoneocon said... on Jan 6, 2009 at 10:11PM

“Steven, Did you read books you are talking about? Have you examined Quran lately? No. Ah you did. OK, tell me then, when they taught you English in High school, did they explain you the difference between *declarative * and *imperative* sentences? Oh.. you missed that class, because you went to play football....OK, now listen here carefully, because I will explain it only ones. The declarative sentences are like stories. The imperative sentences are like marching orders. The references from Bible you gave contain violence, but those violence is described mostly in declarative sentences. They do not command to commit violence. Now, when you read the Quran, you will get those too, but you will also get marching orders, most important of which are as follows: 5.51 O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust). 60.1 O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Qur'an, and Muhammad SAW), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path . 2.193 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.) 8.39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do. 9.5 Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. Here is on the other hand a declarative sentence from sira: Ishaq:326 "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'" Have you got the difference? Not yet? OK, I refer you to a famous atheist and comedian Pat Condell who dislikes all religion pretty much as you are, but he gets it and he is much more funny than you are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIq7tsVvEoY&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=patcondell&view=videos”

4. the Steven Wells said... on Jan 7, 2009 at 09:13AM

“Gee Neocon, I guess I'm a little confused. Are you saying that we should treat genocidal, terroristic statements in the Koran differently from genocidal, terroristic statements in the Old Testament? The Flood ring any bells? Sodom and Gomorrah? And are you then willing to ignore the many, many terroristic and genocidal modern day Christian publications, like the Left Behind series of novels (in which the terrorist Christian god genocides all non-born again Christians, atheists, agnostics and those of other faiths, and then tortures their immortal souls in hell for ever)? And should we also ignore the fact that millions of modern American Christians not only preach that their god is a genocidal terrorist and (this is the really scary bit, given how much political power these crazies wield) that this is a good thing? Isn't that being just a little selective? Unless of course you have some other agenda.”

5. goEAGLESusa said... on Jan 7, 2009 at 10:24AM

“"Go interview a chap named Steven Grasse." why?? does GYRO really need any more free press? does that guy really need any more more money?”

6. The Guardian Sucks said... on Jan 7, 2009 at 12:28PM

“I'm not a Christian, but I'm thinking of becoming one. Just to piss off the Limey left. Paraaaaaaaaaaaaaaise da lawd!”

7. the Steven Wells said... on Jan 7, 2009 at 02:13PM

“Hallelujah, Guardian, hallelujah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ”

8. reader53 said... on Jan 7, 2009 at 04:41PM

“Steve Wells, You are a pitiful person!!! The only thing I can say is that God does hear you, see what you are writing, and knows everything about you. Even your mind. My suggestion is that you pray to God to bless your readings in the Bible. Take a good look at yourself and pray that God would guide you to a better understanding of the Bible. Otherwise, be ready for the judgement day.”

9. wanker said... on Jan 10, 2009 at 06:21PM

“gee, did the floods discriminate based on religion? Or did they wipe everyone out? Oh that's right...”

10. the Steven Wells said... on Jan 11, 2009 at 08:13AM

“So you're arguing that God's a an indiscriminate mass-murderer?”

11. moorlanddragon said... on May 9, 2009 at 08:19PM

“Steven.A.Grasse eats babies called Jeff and call all cows 'Jim'. I read in a book so it must be true.”