How the Pagans Bested the Mob

A former member of the Pagans tells how an attack against the South Philly mob helped create a biker legend.

By John Hall
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 157 | Posted Oct. 1, 2008

Dawn coming up over a line of motorcycles on the front lawn of the clubhouse, and a bunch of brothers covered with stale beer, blood, barroom dust and road grease, all curled up with their old ladies on damp and dirty mattresses on the floor of the clubhouse basement.

Beating a bar full of citizens unconscious with chains and rendering the place to splinters in a matter of minutes--and for what? Because somebody said the wrong thing to a brother who couldn't even remember what was said the next morning. Walking into a courtroom with black leather jackets, knee-high boots, earrings, chrome chains and swastikas, then sneering through your beard at a jury of straight citizens and defying them to convict you.

And all of you getting handcuffed together and carted off to jail in the end, howling and laughing about it like all hell, but not having put a dime in your pocket. Then getting out and scraping together gas and beer money so you could do it all over again.

Crazy?

Maybe he had a point.

Today every department store in the country sells black Harley-Davidson T-shirts that proclaim: "The Legend Lives On."

But it wasn't Harley-Davidson that made the Legend; it was the people who rode them during a time when Harley-Davidson was working hard to disassociate itself from the people who were building the Legend that later saved the company from bankruptcy.

The Legend that transformed country music singers from crooning cowboys into longhaired rednecks. The Legend that transformed the fashion industry so that middle-aged professionals no longer went to country clubs dressed like Johnny Carson on weekends but instead dressed up like '60s outlaw bikers, with bandannas, denim vests and knee-high leather boots as they putted around the block on $40,000 machines.

And the Legend that enabled outlaw bikers to displace Nazis as the No. 1 bad guys popping up in the neurotic nightmares of suburban middle-class Americans.

Crazy?

I thought about all of this as I washed the beer glasses, wiped the bar, pulled up the rubber mats and began mopping the floor. Soon I forgot what I was doing and started thinking about a lost time when things were different.

A time before helmet and drunk-driving laws. A time when America was still half-free. A time when the Jersey Meadowlands wasn't a sports complex but a real meadowlands with grass and flowers that we roared past on the way to Pennsylvania. A time when Reading wasn't the world's largest factory outlet, but a real hard-ass Pennsylvania Dutch working town with mills and breweries and railroad yards.

A time when my buddy Blackie wasn't dead and decomposing under a black granite tombstone behind a factory, but riding past that same cemetery with the sun in his face, the wind in his hair, and a black pointed beard like a Persian caliph. A time when Jane wasn't yet a grandmother, but when her own kids were just out of diapers and she herself was still an auburn-haired little Pennsylvania Dutch teen angel with soft green eyes and the sweetest little Dutch futz that ever warmed the passenger seat-pad on a chopped hog.

I was thinking about all this, and suddenly everything was changed. Changed utterly. The place no longer smelled like stale beer and it wasn't dark and late on a winter's night. No. Now the sun was shining brightly in the late morning sky, and everything smelled like fresh spring grass as a pack of custom choppers roared through Jersey and Pennsylvania in a blur of chrome, polished candy apple lacquer, black leather, blue denim, grease, sweat, exhaust fumes, long hair, beards and swastikas.

The sun was shining in our faces, Dark Surt was grinning on our backs and the Pagans were on the run.

I was back in 1967. The year the Legend of the Pagans was born.

John Hall, a former chapter president of the Pagans motorcycle gang, is the author of the recently published Riding on the Edge: A Motorcycle Outlaw's Tale (www.motorbooks.com) from which this excerpt was taken.

Prev| Page: 1 2 3

COMMENTS

1. DR said... on Sep 30, 2008 at 05:41PM

“How can I contact John Hall? I started working on a book about my motorcycle travels - a Honda Rebel 250 ;)”

2. michael said... on Sep 30, 2008 at 06:41PM

3. scooterman said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 08:39AM

“Badass!”

4. Pagan Ronnie 1% said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 09:31AM

“John Hall was simply a member of the club from 1967 - 1969. The book is interesting arm chair reading based on police reports, news paper articles and one individuals obviously incorrect memories. However it is not factual and has many misleading untruths in it. Over half of the persons that John Hall makes reference to are still living, regardless of his statement that they are not and they are not thrilled about the book. In 2006 John Hall through his literary agent contacted the club and was informed by the club that John Hall did not have any authority or approval on the part of the club to publish any thing about the Pagan's MC. John Hall's book is nothing more than the work of a individual attempting to make money off a nationally known motorcycle club that he was fortunately a part of for a very brief period of his life. His description of innner workings and procedures are in correct and misleading. John Hall's boastful attempt to come across as a tough guy with reemarks such as he considers him self a outlaw & he is not affraid of any body etc.. is nothing more than hollywood / media rhetoric and the statement of a unrealistic individual. There is a old saying for idiots in the kitchen " Don't play with fire, you will get burned ".”

5. MF said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 11:27AM

“1967? The year the legend was born? Who does this guy think he is? Lou Dobbs? Inaccurate. Exaggerated. Sporadic. Trying to sell your book much? I'll read it right before I settle down to watch Sons of Anarchy. Geez.”

6. Liz said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 12:54PM

“This is the finest work of 1%er biker literature on the stands today. John Hall is a very good writer! Well worth every penny. ”

7. Knowledge said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 04:54PM

“Why would anyone read or buy a book by a known liar and fabricator like Friel”

8. blizz said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 08:44PM

“a bunch of news articles, reviewing police reports, and the rest all made up to glorify a person who was a member for only a short period of time and never ran anything at all except as we see here, his mouth. don't believe the hype'''all bull”

9. Knifer said... on Oct 1, 2008 at 08:50PM

“,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DTA”

10. SB said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 06:34AM

“Another Conn Ed..anyone and I mean anyone who discusses or puts it in print about their club or their Brothers is a complete P.O.S. ”

11. Ladyj2154 said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 08:16AM

“Much to the chagrin of some, I'm glad that John Hall took the risk to share his although short-lived , but true experience with the Pagans. In a world where respect, loyalty and true brotherhood are all but lost, it's eye opening to read about his experience and learn about past history. I believe his account does the Pagan's "justice" and upholds them as one of the most notorious and fascinating MC's of all time. A very good peice of work.”

12. Jenn said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 11:31AM

“How do you know that? Do you know John Hall? Have you ever talked to him, were you a pagan back in the sixties with him? Have you ever seen the man? You would probably shit yourself from fright if you had to face that man after what you just said about him...”

13. Ladyj2154 said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 11:51AM

“It's not by Friel. It was a quote.”

14. Aware said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 12:53PM

“WHAT A CROCK!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.”

15. WC said... on Oct 2, 2008 at 01:09PM

“i was there in the 60's 70's 80's 90's and still now in the 2000's the pagens were pussies then and pussies now if you stood toe to toe with them most would high tail and run,this is from personal experience.......”

16. SS said... on Oct 4, 2008 at 05:10PM

“The Pagans were not spawned in Maryland. They originated in Northern Virginia in the early '60s by Lou Dobkins (Vienna, VA). I was a member 1966 - 1971 in the Virginia Chapter. The original club members became the Mother Chapter when they started recruiting and forming chapters in Maryland and Northern Virginia and then shortly afterwards in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. The 3 pictures in the article are Domino, Apple, and Dutch Burhans (who became President of the Mother Club when Lou stepped down)....all from No. Virginia. I guess I need to read the book; might be interesting reading though not very factual. What was John Hall's club name?”

17. PHIL said... on Oct 6, 2008 at 04:54PM

“CLUB NAME WAS STOOP.I did alot of research on what this guys said through newspaperarchives....most of it seems accurate..very interesting reading.all the guys posting comments and poppin shit got no reason to...he didnt rat anyone out...just put in a book what anyone with half a brain can easily find here on this internet.get over it.”

18. PHIL said... on Oct 12, 2008 at 09:51AM

“yeah??tell sonny barger that you spineless punk”

19. johnhall_is_a_liar_&_a_ coward said... on Oct 15, 2008 at 08:00PM

“This racist wannabe gangster coward who goes by the name of john hall is plain full of shit just like most of these loudmouth bikers are in real life. There was never any money paid to any pagans or any other bikers for anything not for repairs or anything else thats an out and out lie. There is nothing to substantiate anything this liar says, certainly not from law enforcement perspective. Merlino wasnt drunk when he ran over that guy and his bike, which is far more than i can say for most biker so called 'tough guys' who almost always have to get their courage from alcohol drugs and a pak of at least 20 of their brothers all stoned in the same condition at all times, also the pagans were in fact actually doing business with the scarfo mob buying p2p which is necassary in order to produce meth and in extortion activities (specifically the street tax) as well as other minor level rackets. The real break in their business relationship came when members of the merlinos old crew robbed a chemist who was working for the pagans by the name of Roland Kownacki. It was in fact after scarfo and his administration went away on life sentances that later Ralph Natale would tell the leader of the pagans, Steven "Gorilla" Mondevergine in a sit down with some 20 of his armed goons, that the bookmaking and numbers business belonged to the mob and only to them only and if they the pagans didnt like that "they coudl go fuck themselves." He told them the crank business was open territory but stay away from numbers and book to which the pagans apparently agreed to. Mondevergine afterwards asked Natale if he could get him a job and Natale arranged to set him up as a carpenter at the Philidelphia convention center through his union connections. Other than these there has never been anything said about this incident by Rriel or anyone else either on the subject. Plus the 200 bullets claim he got from out of his ass same place he got the claim that the cops just left the accident report lying on a table and it happened to have chuckie merlinos name and house adress on it, LOL what an idiot! This clown cant even tell a decent lie on top of everything! This half assed punk writes a fairytale 'memoir' made up solely by himself with absolutely nothing to corroborate it with besides mischaracterized and out-right exxagerated police and media reports in a pathetic effort to sell himself off as a tough guy and bad ass. Hell anyone with half a brain could look up the inconsistancies and lies and expose them with a couple fo web searches. 1 more thing, how much of a punk is this guy to actually praise a bunch of 'bike riding bullies' for, according to his own words, shooting up a house with a little old lady in it and making her pee in a corner then making fun of her and laughing about it?? Wow what bad ass tough guys these bikers are!! Making a little old lady scared to death by shooting her house full of holes... what men of honor and respect! How coudl anyone believe a word this weasaly excuse for a human being says is jsut beyond me.”

20. 1%er said... on Oct 23, 2008 at 02:00PM

“Come go toe to toe with this Pagan!”

21. Ken Wagner said... on Oct 28, 2008 at 01:17PM

“Would you please let me know how to contact John Hall? I would like to buy a autographed copy of his book. thank you”

22. me said... on Nov 5, 2008 at 02:51PM

“Hey dumbass from two posts up - Gorrilla wasn't even in the club then;much less the Pres. But please don't let any facts get in the way of your pontificating.Continue to enlighten us by all means - o wise one.”

23. DR said... on Dec 6, 2008 at 07:38PM

“I thought Merlino accidentally (while drunk) hit Egyptian when he was sitting at a redlight,then pleaded with the cop not to give the info to Egyptian since he knew his mother's address was on his license.”

24. philly bob said... on Dec 20, 2008 at 03:25AM

“there was a meeting in a restaurant between the pagans and the mob in philly. merlino didnt like what he hears, stormed out and backed over egyptians parked motorcycle. later, as paybacks, someone did a drive-by shooting of merlinos mothers house. after that, the pagans were given money for the damages to the motorcycle.”

25. dirty bob said... on Jan 9, 2009 at 04:24PM

“fucking moron cant even spell their name right!”

26. tomtom4848 said... on Feb 12, 2009 at 08:21AM

“your lucky it was in philthadelphia not new york you would all be dead bronx tale”

27. tomtom4848 said... on Feb 18, 2009 at 02:04PM

“ur right tom tom the pagans could not last a min with the new york mafia”

28. andrichyn said... on Feb 27, 2009 at 10:29PM

“i know a leader of the pagans in the north area is a friend of my family's he was in love with my grandmother and still talks to my father david andrichyn i am his daughter deanna andrichyn and i forget his name but when i was little he always told me if i ever need anything he would be there for me and i am haveing abusive issuses wit my baby daddy and i would like to get a hold of him if any of you know my last name e-mail me n tell me how you know y family cuz we are the onlii andrichyn's in the u.s m y e-mail lil_mamma_82@yahoo.com”

29. SUPERMAN XGRMC said... on Mar 1, 2009 at 07:41AM

“That is the truth of all the misleading books on the market today of any club. Pagan Ronnie has hit the nail on the head. ”

30. mind your own damn business said... on Apr 20, 2009 at 07:49AM

“What a nice story! Lot's of inaccuracies in the book and like any biker knows if it's in print, maybe 1% is true. Nothing like reading fabricated stories like these $50k fabricated bar hoppers and their yuppies wanna-bees riders who tell tough guy stories at their local watering holes that serve coffee latte and women drinks! Yeah, nice to read as if your watching one of those old lame-ass 81 movies with the fonda boy.”

31. Cale Vasko said... on Apr 28, 2009 at 07:26AM

“John Hall was coming out of a halfway house of Rockview when I met him. I was an art student at Penn State. 6'2 210 32 inch waist Looked good on a bike. He still looks good.You can see him on ABATE Pennsylvania website. We lived together for a couple of years. His name in the Club was Stup, short for stupid because he has an IQ of 127. I know the truth about all of this. Pagan Ronnie is no fool. He does not know how much.”

32. Joy to the World said... on May 1, 2009 at 09:37PM

“me thinks big bad John made up Pagan Ronnie to sell books”

33. Anonymous said... on May 20, 2009 at 03:05PM

“sonny barger??? shit, the Pagans kicked out the hell's angels in philly... the angels are a joke!!! pagans don't play games like the angels... they are the real thing...”

34. DeFrank daughter said... on Jun 25, 2009 at 08:00PM

“There seems to be quite a few knowledgable readers/writers here so maybe one of you can shed some light on my life as the daughter of a ''Enforcer" anyone familiar with Pagan's knows what the position is....I am also the neice of an President. My father was James "Sonny" DeFrank who died in the mid 70's and my uncle was John" Mutley" DeFrank, who may have turned states evidence and entered witness protection, or may have died just prior to doing so....the living family members have no idea he just disappeared. I have recently been researching my family roots and out there some where, perhaps a member of the Pagans now, I have a brother, and I would like any information on any of the three of them. I been told many rumors but now I am only looking for the truth...Is my uncle alive? Does anyone know of the DeFranks? Where is Jimmy DeFrank Jr.? I would love to hear from anyone who knew any of them. PLEASE!”

35. Ballsack said... on Jun 26, 2009 at 01:09AM

“What ever happened th the "GREEN SPEED WEED"of the early 70"s.The D New Bomber Z's,that came on scene werent worth a shit”

36. Ballsack said... on Jun 28, 2009 at 12:41AM

“Somebody remembers. ya know,the tins of the Green.”

37. Anonymous said... on Aug 21, 2009 at 12:16AM

“to the daughter of DeFrank... I knew your uncle, John. I was sent an article in the Phila Inquirer years ago, maybe 1977, that reported his arrest for heavy duty meth production/dist. I also notice articles in archives at Philly.com that show some other news on him written in 1982-3. You may want to sign in and check that out. If still alive, he' probably around 70 yrs old by now.”

38. Anonymous said... on Sep 13, 2009 at 03:05PM

“Hey,Anyone ever hear of a guy named GREEK? I went to high school with him and after he came back from Nam he rode with the Warlocks in North Philly and latter joined the Pagans. Last I heard he was working as a bouncer somewhere in Jersey and got sent up the river for killing two guys with his bare hands in a bar fight. This was in the mid 70s. I was just wondering if anybody knows more than that.”

39. Anonymous said... on Oct 12, 2009 at 12:35PM

“I like the outlaw biker doc's I see on the History Channel. Can anyone tell me if these are true stories, and if the people being interviewed are the real deal or just actors.”

40. rising sun said... on Nov 8, 2009 at 06:26PM

“Does anyone remember Slim Jim from West Chester, PA? He was killed in a shootout in a Mc Donalds parking lot in Newark Delaware around 1970.”

41. triumph chopper said... on Nov 11, 2009 at 03:10AM

“DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE GORILLA IS I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE I LEFT ALLENWOOD IF ANYONE KNOW TELL HIM D B SAYS HELLO”

42. Anonymous said... on Nov 16, 2009 at 04:50PM

“get the fats right 10th and O are more feared and respected than any gang in philly in 30 yrs.. left gorilla for dead and no retalition cause the where scared.. Italians where and are never afraid of fat slow drunk junkies... they only do what we aloow them, thats a fact.”

43. offa of philly said... on Dec 2, 2009 at 06:06PM

“Gorilla will be getting indict on attempt murder chargers and gun charges for shooting Casual the old president of the Penguins. He was shoot on the club-house on Torresdale ave and told the cops he was shoot at Flukes. This will all go down in the next couple months. The Penguins are all done the are all ratting on each other.”

44. BC said... on Jan 23, 2010 at 11:36AM

“Does anyoine know where Cale Vasko is .. .I am an old friend from PSU”

45. old pagan friend said... on Feb 1, 2010 at 08:41PM

46. Anonymous said... on Feb 20, 2010 at 07:40AM

“#46..... If he's the same Dutch I met in the late 60s, It's my understanding he was killed during a "business transaction" in the early 70s. Don't remember his wifes name but he had a little boy. He also had an old knuklehead with a sidecar he used to ride his Doberman around in.
They were living in Woodbridge Va. at that time.
Another fella I was wondering about was John McClure. He got into a little trouble over an incident in the Peoples parking lot in Georgetown one night.”

47. old pagan friend said... on Feb 20, 2010 at 09:17PM

“#47 thanks. I remember Dutch and his dobermans. Yea I saw a show on History channel about Pagans last night and said Dutch was killed in late 70's. I heard his son was living on east coast and succesful business person. Don't know about McClure. Bertha was probably his Body Guard. Big Dude. After watching the show I am glad I didnt know how wild and crazy they could be. I heard a few stories but thought they exagerated.

48. old pagan friend said... on Mar 5, 2010 at 07:49PM

“anyone see the special on Pagan's on the History Channel?
missed it hope the do a replay”

49. Anonymous said... on Mar 6, 2010 at 06:41AM

“If you google pagans mc, you'll be able to watch it on youtube in about a five part series. Get a 6pk and enjoy.
It's been on THC a least twice, so it'll be shown again.”

50. defrank daughter said... on Apr 7, 2010 at 09:03PM

“To the person who replied to the post from me, DEFRANK DAUGHTER, I would really like to talk with you, you are the only response I've ever gotten to many posts I left. I know my Uncle John is dead now, and my dad James AKA Sonny is also dead but what I really want to do is find out info on a brother I have somewhere. I would also really like to see that article if you still have it. It sucks not knowing your real family history bad or good, I know like nothing...... please e-mail me facethelook1@aol.com please! Anyone knowing of the DeFranks.”

51. Anonymous said... on Apr 11, 2010 at 06:12AM

“Dutch Burhans was shot dead in Fairfax City in 1980. John McClure apparently died in Louisiana in 1993. I'm interested in the original Pagans from the DC area in the sixites and early seventies. I'd love to exchange information with folks that are interested. Kewaywi at gmail.com”

52. Freddy said... on May 1, 2010 at 06:51PM

“anyone know what happened to Pete Lukens and his sister Fancy Nancy?Matter of fact where is Dennis and Turtle??? I lost track ages ago.I I was hoping to get a heads up or at least a whereabouts where they are now.I'm only an old friend and need to return some stuff to his Pete's ol' lady if shes still in Croydon,Pa.having trouble locating her.”

53. Freddy Lukens said... on May 5, 2010 at 09:05PM

“hi,I'm 38 and still in Croydon,Pa mostly because I am trying to locate some people (my Aunt Nancy would be one of them-think shes still in Maine,anyone up there know her E mail please e mail me.)and hopefully I can get a hold of a few on here or at least their relatives.My dad was an Enforcer of the Pagan's Philadelphia,Pa chapter and I hope to get a hold of some old pals of my dad's”

54. Wolf said... on May 21, 2010 at 07:05AM

“anybody seen Bones im a friend of his from maine”

55. Johnny C said... on Jun 5, 2010 at 05:51PM

“my aunt just ran across this story, yep story. I had the best laugh that i’ve had in awhile…honest ta God! this dude must be smokin’ some ass kickin’ dust! you could go to mass at saint nick's every freakin day and pray that the story was true and even God would laugh at your dumb ass selves. pagans were nothing more than paid soldiers to south philly that’s it…end of story. go find a delusion worth believin’, maybe zeutar got one for ya! lol!”

56. Pete said... on Jun 5, 2010 at 06:09PM

“why don't you fuckin pussies ever use your real name...god damn animal names and shit, talking about respect, loyalty and true brotherhood? are you fuckin posters for real or just wanta be tough guys? yeah brotherhood, brotherhood of fuckin what, patches, guns and bullshit. your all brothers...man up dudes!”

57. rocco said... on Jun 6, 2010 at 05:51AM

“what about the warlocks in upperdarby? looking for ken committee aka club name spic.”

58. Dude said... on Jun 30, 2010 at 08:31AM

“kiss my ass mothaeffer”

59. Anonymous said... on Jun 30, 2010 at 10:09AM

“To the person who was asking about GREEK I'm not sure if it is the same guy but I heard he was seen around south jersey a couple of years back. He was seen hanging around with Gorilla and other Pagans at some places in jersey and phila. Like you the guy I remember from phila back in the 70s was locked up for ever I thought but maybe he got out. He was a Warlock and not someone you ever wanted to mess with. Any way I hope this helped out. Between you and me you might be better of not finding him. The dude was crazy nuts and a big time bad ass.”

60. Anonymous said... on Jul 6, 2010 at 10:41AM

“what about the warlock ken committee a.k.a. spic.”

61. Preetam Bobo said... on Jul 23, 2010 at 10:07PM

“What total bull &#@$!! this is someone who's living in a fantasy world!”

62. Anonymous said... on Jul 24, 2010 at 01:02AM

“1% means stupider than 99% of the population.”

63. Anonymous said... on Jul 30, 2010 at 04:25AM

“some of you talk tuff over the internet you have no clue this life was and is real for some of us lets see you tuff guys say all this in person.”

64. Anonymous said... on Aug 5, 2010 at 04:36AM

“bitches”

65. Anonymous said... on Sep 11, 2010 at 01:28PM

“Two years in a 1% club is a long time, but not long enough to be considered an old head and write a book about it. At two years you're just getting broke in. I do agree that the 60's were the "Golden Age" of the outlaw bike clubs. Things started to get sour and in the mid-70's and continued to go down hill from there. It was a real trip back in the 60's and early 70's and I miss it. Also, the only good publicity is NO publicity. The dude really has no business writing a book; club business is club business.”

66. LINDA said... on Oct 3, 2010 at 11:06AM

“Anyone know what happened to Shout. He was president (forget what chapter) in the early 70's.”

67. Linda said... on Oct 17, 2010 at 04:54PM

“I was an old friend of Shout's, but lost touch years ago. If anyone knows what happened to him, I would love to hear from you.”

68. Virginia Biker said... on Oct 26, 2010 at 07:32AM

“Dutch did catch a bullet during a "transaction". Know this from his brother and still good friend Duane. What ever happened to Chesley Barber? Went to high school with him and Duane.

Also have memories of the shootout in Arlington in the 60's. Crazy sh-t !”

69. Thumper said... on Oct 30, 2010 at 06:40PM

“Hey Va Biker.. I can tell your NoVa..
Remember anyone who was in the Saints.. I rode with them until 70' still have the same handle.. Went to prison, then left the state.
Did you know me?”

70. Anonymous said... on Oct 31, 2010 at 06:49AM

“#52-Anonymous
Got any details on Johns death? Last I heard anything about him,he was in South America "killing communists". So I was told. Never was around these
folks when they had a gripe on but had some fun otherwise.”

71. Anonymous said... on Nov 5, 2010 at 08:19AM

“Thumper...sorry don't remember your handle. I was in the Army in the early 70's.”

72. roudy said... on Nov 8, 2010 at 09:29PM

“the things john hall wrote in his book about reading and the pagans and the heathens are true iwas the president of the reading chapter from 1969 to 1973”

73. Virginia Biker said... on Nov 18, 2010 at 07:22AM

“Roudy...then I guess you knew Dutch?”

74. Anonymous said... on Nov 19, 2010 at 09:02AM

“any u guys from back in 70 ever party with mongols from delaware”

75. Anonymous said... on Nov 21, 2010 at 02:06PM

“to virgina biker-i think the last time i seen dutch was around 1970 he came up to the billy lewis races with his dog in the side car”

76. John "Mutley" DeFrank Jr. said... on Dec 2, 2010 at 11:34PM

“To "Defrank girl", John DeFrank was my father. Jimmy is my cousin. And he came to stay with us in Gloucester City in the 70s for a short time. He recently wrote to me in 2007 and he was in prison in California I believe. My dad passed away in 89. Larry DeFrank passed away in about 2006 or 2007. If you would like to get in touch, email at Jdefrank18@aol.com”

77. Anonymous said... on Dec 9, 2010 at 09:02AM

“im looking for a ex warlock ken committee back in the late 70s can anyone help?”

78. Anonymous said... on Dec 9, 2010 at 09:15AM

“p.s. ken committee in his chapter was b.j. oddball'" rick" jack"walt" calvin" learch" louie" mudbone; GENREAL" hairy" mouse" pinhead" was the chester chapter i guess? i hear he was a bad ass. im his lil cuz want to know if he is still alive or in jail? thanks.”

79. Support The PAGANS said... on Dec 27, 2010 at 10:02AM

“Support the Pagans!! seriously nothing but the utmost respect for the Pagans.”

80. Anonymous said... on Jan 14, 2011 at 07:18PM

“This blog has info on Pagans in the DC area: ourredneckpast.blogspot.com”

81. Anonymous said... on Jan 25, 2011 at 09:32PM

“PMC can be found on Facebook
The Real Support Group of the Pagan's Motorcycle Club”

82. Anonymous said... on Feb 1, 2011 at 02:03PM

“does anyone know what happen to a pagan named satan he was the vice pres of the club in the 70s”

83. PanheadDoug said... on Feb 6, 2011 at 06:40PM

“I bounced at a titty bar in Arlington, Va. in the late 70's early 80's. The girls were Pagan property. I looked out for them, took care of them and never had a problem w/ Pagans. Pagans I met were cool. Good people. Wanted their ol ladies to come home unmolested. I made that happen. No problems here with Pagans.”

84. SO.Philly said... on Feb 7, 2011 at 10:00PM

“I am not a club member but every buddy,co-workers and strangers I met in my life who were mc members are pretty good people.I have respect for them and they are by and large,stand up guys.I grew up on bikes,ride a HD and understand .I agree on much of what they stand for.Be careful of what you put up on here,big brother is watchin ,FUCK THEM.Live free or die.”

85. RoadRash said... on Feb 25, 2011 at 01:38PM

“anyone know what happpend to Rooster. he was a Pagan out of Wilmington, DE? Thanks”

86. Anonymous said... on Apr 6, 2011 at 12:15AM

“Philly mob they are the biggest joke in the history of OC. They collected a street tax from individuals who had no choice they never shook down any gang let alone the Pagans!!”

87. son of a pagan said... on Apr 17, 2011 at 12:20PM

“These stories told in interviews etc, are all true . The people who get asshurt over this and wanna talk shit about it need to shut the fuck up . Oh and stand toe to toe with a pagan before you call them pussies . Most of yall on here are fuckin morons that have no clue about shit .”

88. son said... on Apr 17, 2011 at 12:26PM

“Im just tierd of all these biker club supporters who know nothing . The interviews are done by former members , they are telling stories of what happend to THEM , not you guys . Unless you were there with them , don't say shit.”

89. Barb Dillingham said... on Apr 26, 2011 at 12:41AM

“I was Bobo's Old Lady in the 70's and 80's, I have his son. Bo was killed in 1980. New York, Suffold County Chapter, I am desperitly trying to reach either Mothereater, His wife Leanne, Or Cindy Dillingham, Bo's other old lady. Its for my son, who is now 43 and has no memory of his dad. Im looking for pics, but mostly would love to communicat with Jerry (Motheater) or Leannne”

90. retrico said... on Aug 6, 2011 at 01:37PM

“Is this the John Hall who was married to Donna Hall? Thought they were in the Witness Protection Program for rolling over on and setting up a bunch of people in Delaware County, PA., including Vinny Perry who got life in DE thanks to them. Hall is a rat and piece of shit.”

91. Teri "Jugs" Ennis said... on Aug 24, 2011 at 12:36AM

“Wow! There's a great deal of, umm let's say, bullshit being posted in regards to the PMC! Including children who felt they didn't get enough attention from their daddy. I'm here to say, I had a personal relationship with one, and he protected me at every turn and never once did I see him injure anyone. For the matter, I never seen him go looking for trouble. However, if trouble came to him, HE (13) dealt with it accordingly. Before people post on here, they need to walk their shoes or sit upon that steel horse!!! F'ing sidewalk commandos and opinionated wanna be's just erk me! I was in Philly in the late 70's and well into the 80's and unless you were part of that you need to quit. I just pray the Pagan's take back W. Philly. I so miss Cavallie's and an open sandwich, with a hunk of mozzarella cheese. GOD MAKES THE LIGHTENING, BUT PAGAN'S MAKE THE THUNDER. RIP LAD aka Mongo”

92. Old Harley Rider said... on Aug 31, 2011 at 12:55PM

“Admittedly, I'm no club member. Never have been and never found the need to be. I've done well doing my own thing over the years cause I'm one of those loner types.

I have the utmost respect for the Pagans. I don't give a shit if they're law-breakin hell raisers or not. I'll take you at face value. I'll extend my hand and buy you a shot or two if you extend yours to me. Fair enough?”

93. Anonymous said... on Sep 4, 2011 at 09:43PM

“To Barb Dillingham im Bo's sister and qould like to know more about my nephew.”

94. PIGLET SYL 16'S said... on Sep 9, 2011 at 12:32AM

“ITS INTERESTING WATCHING PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. I KNOW PLENTY OF PAGAN'S THAT WILL GO TOE TO TOE WITH YOU. I DONT THINK PEOPLE WANT THEIR FUCKING NAMES ON HERE. BUT HEY JUST SHEEP SPEWING SHIT ABOUT A BOOK OF A GUY SPEWING SHIT. AND DON'T THINK THEY JUST ADD PEOPLE ON THE SUPPORT PAGE LIKE ITS SOMETHING TO DO. L&R TO THE PAGAN NATION, PIGLET”

95. PAUL13USA said... on Oct 9, 2011 at 06:46PM

“It was called KILLER WEED NOT "GREEN SPEED WEED,Anybody know where Tom Thumb IS locked down ,Like to shoot him some kites,heard he shot a hatboro cop,I grew up with him and then then the same chapter.live in the west now contacts gone”

96. R.I.P. Fast Frank said... on Oct 12, 2011 at 05:46PM

“R.I.P. Fast Frank from philly. You would see frank riding his HD all over philly. He wrote me on the back of his bike when I was a kid. The last thing I heard about him before passing on was he had a tattoo parlor on south street never made it down there to see him. R.I.P Frank”

97. R.I.P. Fast Frank said... on Oct 12, 2011 at 06:07PM

“Sorry typo He rode me on the back of his bike when I was a kid.”

98. PAUL13USA said... on Oct 13, 2011 at 02:37PM

““Bertha and Dutch use to be around WV DC area. What ever happen to those two? I think David Allen Coe was buddies with Pagans....

COE WAS A MEMBER OF THE OUTLAWS MC HIGHLY UNLIKELY ANY FRIENDSHIP WAS SPAWNED”

99. Anonymous said... on Oct 27, 2011 at 08:04PM

“I am not a 1 percenter, but I used to ride Harleys back in the 1970's up to the middle 80's and hang out at various biker bars in N.C. chasing the chicks and playing music in a band. I met a couple Pagans who drifted into N.C. ocasinally from Virginia in those days, as well as knowing some HA's and Outlaws back in those days. I will say this about the Pagans- though outnumbered on most ocasins the PAGANS were some TOUGHER THAN LEATHER MFERS , and I never seen or heard of any of them back down from any fights or other MCs back then and they were a tightknit band of brothers. I am an old fart now and dropped out of that kind of bar and biker lifestyle almost thirty years ago. I can say this about those years back then, other clubs in NC feared the hell out of the PAGANS MC though they vastly outnumbered the Pagans membership wise. Today it seems to me that the new generations of outlaw bikers have changed- too many rats and punks doing stupid shit bringing the heat down on their clubs”

100. Solo said... on Nov 25, 2011 at 07:43PM

“"Freddy" - if you are asking about "Turtle" from Cecilton, MID cancer took him away from us on 4/29/2004 at 61 years of age. I rode with him and several other brothers from the Harford Co, MD HOG Chapter and Maryland ABATE Chapter for several years before moving back to Oklahoma. Our last ride together was in Oct 2001 when I hooked up with him, "Zeke", "Garcya" and Ron in St Louis, MO. RIP Turtle (6/7/42 - 4/29/04.”

101. Support the Pagans said... on Jan 4, 2012 at 02:47PM

“Not a Pagan but I have met several on occassion, nothing but Class lads. Dont listen to people running down a good group of fellows.

I have met several outlaws and bandidos as well, never had a problem with them, be straigh and be honest you get the same. 81 are all scum bags”

102. Linda said... on Jan 7, 2012 at 11:16PM

“I've posted this before, but does anyone know what happened to Shout, he was the president of the Delaware County chapter in the early to mid-70's. He was a good friend of mine, but we lost touch after I moved to CA. I think he went to prison around 1974-1975. Just would like to know what happened to him.”

103. Anonymous said... on Jan 10, 2012 at 12:50PM

“I grew up in MT.Ephraim next to Gloucester. My wife and my parents are from Gloucester city some of out families are pagan and ill tell u straight don'tuck wit these guys! Pagans remember lizard that's my wife's uncle! Hope to buy a bike this spring and come ride”

104. Monrad said... on Jan 11, 2012 at 05:49PM

“# 63 Preetam Bobo didn't you ride on the left coast? Are you now on the right coast bro???”

105. Luke said... on Jan 20, 2012 at 12:17PM

“@ 91. Barb Dillingham said... on Apr 26, 2011 at 12:41AM

Hey Barb, I have information that would be of value to you.
You can reach me at: lukeromer{a}yahoo.com.
And that goes for anyone that wants to talk.

Take care,
Luke (son of Motheater & Lee Ann)

106. Donna said... on Jan 22, 2012 at 03:30PM

“I am looking for information and stories (not fables) that people can tell me about anyone from my family. My grandfather was Mark Matsinger of Phili, PA and I am told either he or other members of his family rode with the Pagans. I am just trying to figure out the people that I come from...you can reach me at dj404607@gmail.com”

107. ATTN: PAGAN'S HOPEFUL HARLEY OWNER AND FAMILY TO PAGANS LOOKING FOR HELP FINDING FIRST BIKE AT GOOD PRICE!!!G said... on Jan 23, 2012 at 07:43PM

“ATTN: PAGANS OR HARLEY RIDERS, My name is is Brent I grew up riding BMX. bikes or 20 inch trick bikes. I am turning 30 in March, and I am now saving cash up and looking to buy a Harley this summer! !! I am posting on this site because I have a few family members that were once Pagans from Gloucester City, so I was hoping to ask if anyone could help me find a decent. First bike this summer at a good price. I'm. Not gonna have a lot to spend but I really want a bike. If any of you guys can help contact me at bgardner3182@gmail.com and if your a member I'll share who the family in the club is. Again my name is Brent my family members were once Pagans, I am looking for help buying my first Harley this summer and look forward to meeting the guys my family road with and going on a few road trips with my old lady on the back!!! Contact Brent at bgardner3182@gmail.com THANKS FOR ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE ME.

108. Karen...who rode with all you guys in the 60's said... on Jan 28, 2012 at 10:30PM

“Regarding Ronnie 1%er Pagan. Im really surprised your still in one piece. I want my bike back, like you raggedy ass told me it would be.I don't remember you as a Pagan. Theres alot more I can say, but Ill respect the Pagan Nation and myself. You have NO CLASS. You are a liar, thief,selfish wanna be. Fuc-en piece of dirt. I want my bike back. Sweet Willie is looken over you as well as Stretch,BoBo,Satin, Galloping Gunea, Domino and Dutch. Theres more too. You must be some lowlife scu bag for doing this to me. You know what I'm talking about. Your a stinking liar. Toe to toe is fine with me, by the way. Morticia/Ferry”

109. Budd Kramer said... on Jan 30, 2012 at 01:59PM

“Does anyone know where Flakey is? I'm a old friend that moved west in 1975 Please contact at buddkramer@gmail”

110. Anonymous said... on Feb 5, 2012 at 07:39AM

“who was albert j conard and twigge”

111. bayoudoc said... on Mar 4, 2012 at 11:07AM

“we are doing a documentary about the bayou nightclub in washington dc and are looking for a couple of photos from the pagans dc and maryland branch late 60's early 70's any suggestions”

112. Anonymous said... on Mar 11, 2012 at 03:58AM

“TOMTOM write me I'm Dolly's Kim”

113. the ram said... on Mar 15, 2012 at 02:11PM

“I always enjoy the real and also silly stories about the pagan for those who really knew remember big mike ott or moochie & his brother or the day "little jesus" shot that punk in falls church if you know you know”

114. Barry said... on Mar 19, 2012 at 06:20AM

“@ ROADRASH.......ROOSTER still lives in DE. drives truck locally.
Anybody know where PIGMAN is??”

115. the ram said... on Mar 26, 2012 at 03:33AM

“i think the club got a bit more organized around the PG county neighborhood dodge park and thats when 20 or 30 members rode into georgetown parked the bikes on m street and the world took notice so did the cops”

116. the ram said... on Mar 31, 2012 at 08:02AM

“skinny joey merlino is out and livin in FL so he will chill in the nice climate but pagans beware your time having your way in Philly is sure to come to an abrupt end when the 8th and wolfe crew invites the Angels back to town to send you packing to Hagerstown or Ohio and the Outlaws do not want you in Ohio smells like the end for Sutar

117. Anonymous said... on Apr 1, 2012 at 08:08PM

“I heard Dutch joined the Outlaws after he left the Pagans. Seems like the Outlaws get along with the Pagans these days.”

118. shaddup said... on Apr 1, 2012 at 08:11PM

“hey ram, I think I know what youre talking about. What do you know about lil jesus in falls church? he died in the potomac.”

119. REDYANKEE said... on Apr 14, 2012 at 03:08PM

“Pagans, Warlocks, Breed, Hells Angels, Rejected Souls,... Brings back Memories!!! Worked as a welder in Darby, The Navy Yard and at Sun Ship in Chester. Worked on many bikes... for all. Made some good friends and aquaintences over the years. I joined the Marine Corps (was told by a Judge: Jail or Service"). Retired 10 years ago. Was home last year and "linking up" with friends from my checkered past. Hung out in Philly, Darby, Collingdale, Sharon Hill, Alden, Darby-Colywnn...

Does anyone remember Bobby Marconi from Media?.. "Tinkerbell", "Driver", "Jimmy G", "Carl Irey" ?? Looking back on perspective, I'm lucky to be alive. "Semper Fidelis my Brothers" !!”

120. Kings Park said... on May 13, 2012 at 01:33PM

“Anyone remember Peekaboo from back in the late 70's early 80's. He had an old lady called Butterfly who lived over in Dunn Loring/Vienna. HE was from NY but would spend a lot of time in VA.

Would like to see him again he was sort of like an older brother for a short while.

121. Scrappy said... on May 22, 2012 at 04:41PM

“Does anyone remember Tom "Wino"Cady friends with Flipout,Ooch,Fernan Dominik from the Long Island Chapter?”

122. Stand alone said... on Jun 2, 2012 at 02:34AM

“What happen to moose on rt 413 he told me when we were away that everybody snitch on him. And he kept his mouth shut Briannyack they sold him all out. Some brotherhood???”

123. Anonymous said... on Jun 9, 2012 at 03:09PM

“I I am a grandson of a made man in the old school mob out of Providence RI in the sixties .If something wasn't worth it they would just let it go.”

124. Jammer66 said... on Jul 13, 2012 at 11:36AM

“I know [knew] a bunch of PMC members from the Pittsburgh area back in the late 80's and early 90's.I watched a very good friend become club member.. I rode along side of them and went to a few PMC parties at the old farm... Craziest bunch of guys I ever met.. You people that trash talk on here are fools and have no idea what you're talking about.. If you did not act like an azzhole then you were not treated like one.. Anyone that ever met any members of the club would not bad mouth them in open forums... Jammer Out
:/”

125. WV RIDER said... on Jul 15, 2012 at 08:28PM

“Just wanted to say Dutch passed in early 8o's on a deal gone bad. Not sure what happen to big Bertha.... He took me on a score run once... what a night. Bertha Dutch both were with David Allen Coe for a while so I guess they were outlaws too.

126. Gale said... on Jul 23, 2012 at 02:33PM

“I was an old lady back in the late 60's. Any idea what happened to guys like Filthy Frank (DC Chapter), or Teacher (NJ or NY Chapter).

Oh, for those of you female folks. Women NEVER belonged to the Pagan's.

Gale

127. Jim Rayel said... on Aug 21, 2012 at 02:18PM

“Looking to talk to John again. Please get ahold of me if you get this.”

128. Cory said... on Sep 16, 2012 at 11:43PM

“Hey John DeFrank jr if you see this send me an email ..... my mother was a friend of your dad " Mutley" back in the 70's and 80's

Btlbugtyp1@aol.com”

129. LIFFER said... on Sep 29, 2012 at 11:16AM

“DOSE ANYONE REMEMBER NO TALK FROM CROYDON PA R.I.P. IT WAS SAD WHAT THEY DID TO HIM . I COME FROM A BIG FAMILY MET A LOT OF BIKERS FROM A LOT OF DIFFERENT CLUBS WHO RUNS CROYDON PA NOW ? ( BIKERS OR MOB ) ?”

130. billyb46 said... on Jan 6, 2013 at 07:12PM

“carl Irey-----------------what happened to him? thanks.”

131. jboxford said... on Jan 22, 2013 at 08:53AM

“I remember the name John Hall and Donna Hall as well. John Hall and Kevin Kelly got involved in a homicide on behalf of Vinny Perry. John Hall then became a star for the prosecution against Perry and Kelly who both ended up getting life sentences in DE. Perry eventually died of a heart attack in prison. Amazing that the name John Hall resurfaces. Thought he was in the witness protection program. He's a fraud and a rat.”

132. RLC said... on Jan 31, 2013 at 02:14PM

“I have information about a DeFrank family member. Please contact me at rlrshovelhead@gmail.com. Please respond ONLY if you are a member of the DeFrank family.”

133. a former las vagabando said... on Feb 19, 2013 at 08:39PM

“Pagan Ronnie and S.S. know whats up. when the PG county police shot mike ott to death ouside his spot on Quebec Terr I was on my way there to bring mike his medicine. Honor to The Pagans of VA MD & DC they started it all”

134. GYPSY said... on Feb 24, 2013 at 03:32PM

“PPL RESPECT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ,ALSO,WHEN WE DO RIGHT NO ONE REMEMBERS,WHEN WE DO WRONG NO ONE FORGETS,.....GYPSY”

135. karen ferry rusch said... on Mar 17, 2013 at 07:43PM

“Ronnie....how many years have to pass before you get my bike back? You are so full of shit "brother" You f lie "brother" And you have the nerve to post as a 1%er. You're fucking with, Sweet Willies lady (Mortician is out of my life) I want my bike back, lying sack of shit. No respect to you.......Karen in Calif.”

136. gene said... on Apr 6, 2013 at 06:44PM

“pgns got my respect never had a problem with know a half a dozen good men never will im a one man solo nut peace bros”

137. Anonymous said... on Apr 27, 2013 at 09:07PM

“Does anyone remenber screwdriver, I hear no one speak of him and all he did for the club.”

138. June said... on May 13, 2013 at 10:44PM

“Does anyone know Dennis Duffy aka "Poacher" who was with the Pagans? We dated for a little while but I was put in the hospital with hepatitis B at the same time he was shot in the leg by a Hell's Angel and I never got to see him again. Don't know what happened to him. We were in Northeast Philly. If anyone knows if he is alive and well, I'd just like to know he's okay. Thanks.”

139. BRANCHY said... on May 27, 2013 at 09:21PM

“Screwdriver died back in 80or81”

140. las vagabundos said... on Jun 16, 2013 at 09:09PM

“anyone remember Gypsy Gene Hudlow from the Vagabundos in Maryland ?”

141. Help me find someone please said... on Jul 3, 2013 at 03:35PM

“Please help me find someone in the Pagan family. He would have been around in the late 60's in Philadelphia and went by the name of "Popeye". I This may be an odd request... Long story short... I was put up for adoption and found my birth mother. I have an older brother (that she kept) and he has never known his birth father, who our mother only knows him as Popeye. My birth father who I found recently remembers a Popeye that was a Pagan (or Warlock but pretty sure he was a Pagan), and he did not know him that well. My brother just wants to know where he came from. From my understanding, Popeye may very well not even know that my brother exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!”

142. Anonymous said... on Jul 13, 2013 at 08:47AM

“To tell the truth once Bruno got whacked, the Philly Mafia never recovered, s--t got out of hand and the once OC wasn't so organized. When greedy Scarfo got involved, the street tax was just an "extra" for some of his goons. They got it where it was easy to get, it was not in their interest to really "work' for it (although in some cases they did), they were busy whacking each other anyways. So, Pagans may claim they scared the mafia off...but that is not really the case. For as much Scarfo proved to be a lame boss, he was moving so much more money than the Pagans could even dream of, and that is why they were considered nothing more than street thugs and a waste of time and energy.”

143. Anonymous said... on Jul 16, 2013 at 10:13PM

“yes sir as I recall gypsy gene last he was fightin in the Rockville hot shoppes a real battle him and Stanley Durbin whupped about four football players what about old Buddy The Skunk Duhering dems da dayz”

144. Nino G said... on Jul 23, 2013 at 01:28PM

“To DeFrank girl, your uncle John DeFrank did indeed wear a wire on Louis Giambi. Had him put away on 3 life sentences for a triple murder Louie did in Pine Hill. He's still rotting away up in Trenton State Prison......Giambi has to be in his late 70's by now. They had your uncle on a meth manufacturing charge and he worked his way out of it by giving up Louie. Giambi killed a innocent family after going to the wrong house for a contract killing. His real target was a couple blocks away.....some guy who was going to testify against Giambi's friend Jimmy Cloran in an assault case. One of Giambi's victims was a 3 year old little girl who Louie shot point blank in the head as she was holding on to her dead father. It was a real bad scene. The cops and feds put major heat on everyone trying to solve that case. Then your uncle gave the ATF the goods on Giambi and testified against him at his triple murder trial.

I read Mutley died of a heart attack after being relocated in the WPP. It was in one of the philly or south jersey papers after he died. I remember reading the article.”

145. Ankara said... on Jul 31, 2013 at 06:38PM

“Living in the Southern Maryland for all my life, I've met a few Pagans in my travels. Most just want not to be f**ked with, which I understand completely. For a better view on the '60's biker life, I suggest Hunter Thompson's book on the Hell's Angels. Okay they're not Pagans, but for a slice of what is was in the
'old days', I've been told this is the book to read. Keep the rubber side down..”

146. Great read! said... on Oct 4, 2013 at 09:47AM

“Just to be absolutely clear, this is NOT the John Hall who was married to Donna Hall and all that mess. Not the same person.”

147. Anonymous said... on Oct 22, 2013 at 08:12PM

“shout ratted out bobby marcony in a 350pd hash deal,hash that marcony stole,bobby n the castle left me n another with Thompson 45s to kill pagans. andre trumbetta set big head(joe niccolla)up cause he got busted by pa st police.joe was crashing there on the run n got woke up with guns to his head.tom thumb cambell killed an upper darby cop named dennis McNamara.he is doing life in graterford”

148. dirtbag said... on Oct 30, 2013 at 07:30AM

“karen Ferry,Holy shit. I do remeber you and your Vette. Mushroom head was my older brother and i was a pagan from 69-79.”

149. Barb said... on Nov 16, 2013 at 04:35PM

“IN RESPONCE TO LUKE AND ANONYMOUS RE: BOBO, To Luke, son of Motheater and Lee Anne, I just saw your post and that of Bo's sister, and please contact me at my e-mail. bjkonradnew@yahoo.com, or on Facebook, Barb Konrad. I am Bobos ex and have his son, who is now 45. I have made contact with Moth, but really would love to contact you both. Thanx.”

150. Tracy Parker said... on Dec 18, 2013 at 08:17PM

“I just discovered John Hall's book.My dad is Stretch. He's alive and well, and pretty surprised. I'm pretty surprised myself...by my crazy crafty productive late night web searching. Sweet William would have been my uncle. I look forward to reading the book...then hearing the truth. ;)”

151. PAUL13USA said... on Jan 5, 2014 at 11:08PM

“Anonymous said... on Oct 22, 2013 at 08:12PM

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

152. Philly jew said... on Jan 27, 2014 at 07:00PM

“The only gang the mob was scared of was the 10th and O gang. These guys even went to war with the pagans, and guess what, when mondevergine asked his "brothers" to go on an all out war with the 10th and O the pagans refused hahaha”

153. Anonymous said... on May 3, 2014 at 12:50PM

“i don't know if i should answer this or not so please forgive if i stepped over the line, but bertha took that ride in the sky. i'm ;looking for someone that i knew some yrs back i went to visit him in a little one bike town with grubby's ol' lady joyce and big o. big r if you're out there please contact me (mary paula) when you lived in chattanooga facebook or email marybrooks1207@gmail.com if i get some kind of message i'll get my phone number to you or maybe i'll try to leave it for you”

154. Anonymous said... on Jul 3, 2014 at 07:56AM

“I was told to contact Ronnie or Butchie from the Pagans when this woman named Connie passed on. She used to be with Danny Falcone in Philly, and had escort service out of Ft. Lauderdale, named Moonflower, which she brought to Wichita, Ks,., where another bike group run by Dallas Raines was in charge. Which he ordered all the escorts that came with Connie killed. All but two were killed one was Connie who lived because of high tolerance to heroin, and the other was kid sister to enforcer Butchie. Which they took to club house n tortured her then killed her. She is buried at old clubhouse outside of Wichita, Ks., and no one was told, but I figured that Butchie n family needed to know. I wasn't gonna say anything until Connies death but that is getting so close now, that you never know. The man Dallas who ordered this all because of drug disloxin which he wanted to purchase threw Connie. He has been on witness protection for many years, but can be found. I hope this helps her family!”

155. pop em ! said... on Sep 11, 2014 at 01:36AM

“pagan /shadow...on the road again ..la,la,la
Well now, I am in the inside and I have been selling my bro's out for years.
brotherhood...bull..punk ass bitches,sellouts and traitors all jumped ship and sold me out.well hows it going boys.right back at ya ! you will all rot in prison by the time i am finished with you ! so who am I...NUNYA”

156. Truth said... on Sep 18, 2014 at 02:51PM

“Little "Nicki Scarfo" was a coked out paranoid midget
He was scared shitless of the bikers in Philly”

157. Wide Awake said... on Sep 26, 2014 at 08:30PM

“I just want to know if it was the Pagans or the Warlocks that my mother hired to kill my father in Sharon Hill in 1969. Any info would help. Does anyone remember a man who went by the name "Wild Man?"”