Tensions Running High in Port Richmond in Wake of Recent Violence

By Tara Murtha
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 11 | Posted Sep. 23, 2011

“I’ve been reading the news and following the blogs about what happened in Port Richmond and I’m really sorry that happened,” she said. “I keep hearing, ‘They come from other neighborhoods.’ I want you to be angry enough to care for your neighborhood but not insane to commit a crime, you know what I’m saying?”

“I work in plain clothes…  I use my own car. Here is my fear at this point: Do I belong in your neighborhood at 1am?” asked Szymanski, who is Puerto Rican.

A man in the crowd, misunderstanding her remarks, stood up and responded.

“Maam, could you please clarify what did you mean exactly by do you belong in the park at 1 in the morning?”

“Let me tell you why,” Szymanski said. “Let me tell you what I’m reading. ‘People who don’t belong in this neighborhood.’ And then, ‘Hispanics and blacks.’ Those are the three words together. The whole phrase. ‘They don’t belong.’ So I want to know, how do I know whether you belong in my neighborhood or not? You. Or him, or him,” she responded, pointing around.

“I’m not going to be politically correct here …  If they were white, we wouldn’t be hearing that,” the man responded. “If they were white-on-black, we wouldn’t be hearing it. That’s the simple truth … if a group of white kids and adults went over and invaded a black person’s home, there’d be a big problem, there’d be Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, President Obama and everything else.”

The conversation went on in this direction until Davidson interrupted.

“What she’s trying to say is don’t take the matter into your own hands,” he said.

Prev| Page: 1 2

COMMENTS

1. hateportsh*tmond said... on Sep 23, 2011 at 07:10PM

“Oh, poor Port Richmond...blah,blah,blah...The entire area is a shit-hole filled with graffiti, trash, scummy bars on every corner, and toothless fat women. Kids here are street urchins from early childhood. I don't see small kids in at dusk, I see these little bastards out till 11:00pm on school nights no less. But who cares? not their missing in action mothers & fathers, no one cares. You know why...because these kids have no future anyway. 12 years of worthless catholic school won't get them into college or help them find a job. Gangs, fighting, crime - is all part of the NOW & the FUTURE of this dumpy area of the city....This place is filled with ugly repulsive people, inside & out.”

2. Anonymous said... on Sep 26, 2011 at 09:05AM

“hateportsh*tmond I think you have your neighborhoods mixed up, what you wrote descibes fishtown..”

3. Cain4President said... on Sep 27, 2011 at 11:33AM

“Bring those racists to my house .. trust me- kick my door down and between me and the misses, we can unload plenty of brass with the 12 gauge Remington and Springfield 357 she has.. Only in a liberal city would someone get beaten in his own home!! These gun control lobbyists are ruining the security of this country- If everyone assumed everyone might own a gun- people would think twice about kicking down a door and beating up a homeowner all on a whim.”

4. Anonymous said... on Sep 27, 2011 at 01:06PM

“Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

5. Anonymous said... on Sep 27, 2011 at 02:03PM

“They drove all the way from Feltonville to attack some white teenagers--any white would do. Non-whites have taken over most of the City. Can't they just stay the heck out of Port Richmond to avoid trouble?”

6. Anonymous said... on Sep 27, 2011 at 08:42PM

“Define "hate".

Would Demanding that all black countries and only black countries be flooded with 100`s of millions of racial aliens and telling everyone to mix in until only black people disappear from the face of the Earth, be hatred?

If that would be obvious genocidal hatred against black people, then why isn't it obvious genocidal hatred, when "anti-racists" demand the same for white people?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.”

7. dumb liberal states said... on Sep 28, 2011 at 01:29AM

“I would like to see these punk thugs trying to do this in Texas. They would get whats coming to thme real fast. Even the cops here will tell you not to waste time trying to call 911. Here we take care of buisness. You can call 911 after you protect yourself and neighbors. And yes that means shoot to kill.”

8. Anonymous said... on Sep 28, 2011 at 01:34AM

“If their parents didn't raise their children like crazed crack heads and taught them to have manners. See what a welfare and nanny system does to you. I love Texas. Glad I live in an outlaw state where you ask questions later.”

9. James P. Olson said... on Sep 29, 2011 at 07:08AM

“Where was this nice lady's effort to de-escalate the situation when a mob of black and latino men decided their action plan was to beat a random white homeowner?”

10. Anonymous said... on Sep 29, 2011 at 10:33AM

““Whereveryou find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever youfind the White man you see everything around him improving.” –RobertE. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l965

We have two options: fight back or move. You're dealing with what seems like an alien race. It's all about race, and we are not all the same. No where in the WORLD will you find a peaceful, vibrant, growing black community. They are what they are. We cannot change that. So quit debating with them and defend your family.”

11. stupid black feces said... on Oct 1, 2011 at 11:04PM

“I would have shot every worthless sub-chimp scum that was on my porch”