Savage Love

By Dan Savage
Add Comment Add Comment | Comments: 1 | Posted Jan. 12, 2011

Share this Story:

Q: I love it when you invent words, and I want to nominate a nameless phenomenon that sometimes afflicts boring het guys like me: The blockage that is created by dried semen on the tip of your dick after sex needs a name. You wake up at 3 a.m. to drop a line after dozing off after sex, and either the urine gets blocked for a moment and then bursts out like a geyser, or the blockage is only partial and the piss sprays off at some crazy angle and gets all over the floor or the walls. This phenomenon should have a name!

Can’t Spell Neologism Without Gism

A: I’m tempted to ask SUPER what his girlfriend’s name is, CSNWG, because if anyone on earth deserves to be forever associated with a crusty blockage that has to be pissed away after sex, it’s her.

But I’m sure my readers—the folks behind “santorum”—can come up with something better. Gang?

Prev| Page: 1 2
Add to favoritesAdd to Favorites PrintPrint Send to friendSend to Friend


Comments 1 - 1 of 1
Report Violation

1. in re Crusty Blockage name said... on Jan 13, 2011 at 01:06AM

“Dork Cork”


(HTML and URLs prohibited)