1 USER REVIEWS

Comments 1 - 1 of 1
Report Violation
1. Anonymous said... on Sep 12, 2014 at 02:53PM|Rating:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

“ALMOST DIED OF INTERNAL BLEEDING
I went there last night and ordered Vegan Bean curd with garlic eggplant, and in my dish under a piece of tofu was a flat thin piece of a seashell larger then a quarter, not a clam, not an oyster, a thin sharp razor-ish sea-shell. I took a bite because I didn't see it under my beancurd/tofu and it almost cracked my teeth. If I would of swallowed it, I would of died from internal bleeding. I will never eat here ever again.”

WRITE A REVIEW

Rate:
(HTML and URLs prohibited)