- Is it too little, too late in LGBT community for apology video from ICandy owner Darryl DePiano?
- Female fueled: Girls Auto Clinic is fusing car repair and women’s empowerment
- Fighting Filthadelphia: Can Philly’s new anti-litter plan truly clean up trash without citywide street sweeping?
- New police union contract falls short on disciplinary reform
- Nazi sympathizers in Harrisburg? No big deal, House GOP says
The history of, and love for, Queen in Philly is as rich as it is long. Like David Bowie, who made his bones as Ziggy Stardust in Philly before the rest of the United States, the glam-metal Queen filled our most dramatic venues – the Schubert Theater in May 1974, the Erlanger in February 197…
- Sounds of summer: PW's picks of upcoming August shows you should check out
- RAPid rise: Authentically Philly in his lyrics, star power of hip-hop’s Kur continues to shine
- Philly in the building: Kendrick Lamar-Meek Mill stops made Philly a hip-hop mecca last week
- Philly indie rock group Cold Roses continues its rise with new single
- Sunday Bucket List Sunday: One man with one less thing to wish for after U2 in Philadelphia
More Food & Drink