- Power-broker coalition may split endorsement in Philly DA's race
- Mazzoni Center Board of Directors release statement in aftermath of second employee walkout
- Mike Stack: Pay for my IndyCar race ticket because work
- Larry Krasner picks up national progressive support in Philly DA race
- Auditor general speaks at Harrisburg marijuana rally in support of legalization
Six years ago, Taliyah Smith – an Academy Park High School and Delaware State University grad – began capitalizing on the smart, sharp freestyle rap videos she had posted on YouTube the year previous - such as “Believe Me” and “No Flex Zone” - and became Lee Mazin, Philadelphia hip-hop superstar.
- Underground sound: Too Many Zooz prepare for headline show at The Foundry at The Fillmore
- Playing it forward: Sixth installation of Center City Jazz Fest plays out April 29
- Who’s up next to represent Philly’s legendary hip-hop scene?
- Reply to all: More random tidbits from the inbox of our editor
- Music issue: Concert calendar
More Food & Drink